Full Sized GM / Chevy Rear Cargo Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Hoe

Reaction score
I just yanked out the third row seats since I need the cargo room for all my gear. Anyone know of a reputable place where I can order a GM / Chevy OEM Full Sized rear cargo mat? (either carpeted or rubber)
Thanks in advance.

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same, and actually took the carpet cargo mat that came with my trailblazer and put it in the back of the Tahoe. It fits perfect and cover's the tracks that the seats mount on and it's the same shade of gray.

You also try mats.com, they may have it as well.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from Stylin Concepts. They have a ton of options, whether you want carpet, moulded rubber or flat rubber. The prices are competitive too.

GreatWhite

Reaction score
mats.com is another name for the Weathertech site. They make a top quality product if you like the ribbed rubber style. I just ordered one from them - it was back-ordered for about a week but arrived yesterday. $130 plus shipping. Generally speaking, ordering direct from a manufacturer won't get you the best price because they don't want to undercut their dealers, but I didn't see anybody offering it for less. I'm happy with the product and the customer service.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech mat here, too. Laser cut, and fits the rear area perfectly. The tan matches the tan carpeting (not the cashmere platic) perfectly. I'd recommend it.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I would get the Husky mat. You can get them from eBay for $90. I have had Husky mats on every truck I have ever had and I love them. The weathertech ones are nice too.

CPMS

Reaction score
I ended up with a Weathertech for the cargo area since they can be cut out to accept the third row seats if you ever need to use them. The fit is okay, could have been a little longer though (front to back). They're a bit more than the Husky mats, I paid $130 at the local 4Wheel Parts store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts