Gm performace exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
does anyone have this performace exhaust that gm offers for the denali.. It looks to be a corsa but of course it says gm... they have to version... I was thinking about that on a 09 denali awd..

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, from what I have seen, the GM is a rebranded Corsa. If that is true, you can't go wrong with that exhaust setup. But I wonder if it is the Corsa Touring or Sport.

What are your objectives with the exhaust?

TXDENALI

Reaction score
I just installed (last week) the GM performance "Sport" on my 2010 Denali AWD. It sounds awesome! I wouldn't be able to tell you though if it is CORSA or a Borla that has been rebranded GM. I will get some sound clips up soon....

Grubrunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If it is Corsa then it's as good as the very best.

Had Corsa on my 2005 GTO and my 2006 F150.

Awesome!!!

Garret813

Reaction score
Did you end up getting the GM exhaust? I was just looking at that too. I've got a friend at a local GMC dealer that gets me wholesale pricing. Was thinking this might be a good option. TXDenali, did you notice any performance / mpg gain?

TXDENALI

Reaction score
Did you end up getting the GM exhaust? I was just looking at that too. I've got a friend at a local GMC dealer that gets me wholesale pricing. Was thinking this might be a good option. TXDenali, did you notice any performance / mpg gain?

Other than sound I have not gained any MPG or performance from what I can tell. I still average about 9.5 around town (all my driving is city).

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just FYI, GM Performance Exhaust USED to be CORSA, it is now GIBSON exhaust. Don't think you are getting CORSA, chances are you arent. :)

Garret813

Reaction score
My buddy at the local GMC dealership told me the "performance" version of the exhaust system was built by Borla. Not sure if it's true, but figured I would add that to the rumor mill. Also gotta get my post count up.

jdiru

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I heard the rumor of Gibson as well... as usual GM cheaps out when they get the chance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy

Latest posts