Have a tranny problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jp.maritz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 07 Tahoe Z71 not a 4x4 has over 200 000 miles on but runs like a clock, have a Blackbear 93 tune and very recently the tranny is starting funny business. When you come to a stop and keep on the brake like at a light it seem like the truck just wants to keep edging toward... Kind of giving this jerking rocking type motion, put it in neutral and smooth as silk. Other that that it shift smooth... Been running synthetic oil since day one in engine tranny and rear end. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 07 Tahoe Z71 not a 4x4 has over 200 000 miles on but runs like a clock, have a Blackbear 93 tune and very recently the tranny is starting funny business. When you come to a stop and keep on the brake like at a light it seem like the truck just wants to keep edging toward... Kind of giving this jerking rocking type motion, put it in neutral and smooth as silk. Other that that it shift smooth... Been running synthetic oil since day one in engine tranny and rear end. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope you havent been running synthetic oil in the tranny

OP
OP
J

jp.maritz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not engine oil! You know that there are quality oils and fluids for your whole vehicle

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes of course LOL i was just checkin
i use royal full synthetic for engine royal ATF for tranny and the 8090 stuff for the diff and the xferr and front diff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryonE