heated seat 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 03 hoe and the driver's side heated seat won't work... Passenger side works fine, when I press the ones on the driver's side it comes on for a few seconds and turns off. Weird thing too that happens is if the passenger is on and I turn on the driver's it'll turn the passenger one off... could it be a relay or is the heater just bad?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From searching the net, this is the only thing I found...

That means you have a fault in 1 of the drivers seat heater elements. Once the module sees one fault, it disables all until the next key cycle.

Looked on 3 or 4 forums and they all say the same thing. If your REALLY mechanically inclined, you can take the plug apart under the seat and test the resistance of the wires, one will show really high compared to the others. I just googled " heated seat on few seconds off " and that's what came up... Hope that helps...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tahoe03mm

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thx, i've done some poking around and I checked some connections but not the resistance on the elements.. I should look up the wiring harness. Check the relay maybe if there is one

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, post your findings, I would still like to solve my drivers heated seat problem!!

Krunchy

Reaction score
I have a 03 hoe and the driver's side heated seat won't work... Passenger side works fine, when I press the ones on the driver's side it comes on for a few seconds and turns off. Weird thing too that happens is if the passenger is on and I turn on the driver's it'll turn the passenger one off... could it be a relay or is the heater just bad?
I'm having the same problem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorrentino