Help needed dealing with fitments and kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scoobaru57

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So i am new to this forum, and have done some searching on my issues but havent' had that direct of an answer for it and i am new to the lowering of trucks and suvs, last two cars were an '03 jetta 1.8T and a '00 Mustang GT . So what i am wondering is with the size rim i will be running (24x9.5), which drop kit would give me more of a leveled look, 2/4 or 2/3, also with either of those kits, will i have any issues, such as larger than expected amounts of rubbing.

the kit i plan on getting is from mcgaughys, with the spindles. also in the summer is the only time i will run 24x9.5, in the winter i run stock denali 17's. thankyou for any input. also i am curious about what modification has to be done to the drop when running stock 17's, on every website it says slight modification must occur if you are dropping on stock denali 17's.

04gibbstahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either kit you can typically get a leveled ride with becasue torsion bar suspension is adjustable, so you can always adjust the front to match the back with your torsion keys. The 2/4 will set closer to level though without too many adjustments. Also, the 4" rear drop will require a free travel mod, but I think you can get away with not doing it on a 3" rear drop. Something to think about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx