HELP Please !!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'll start with this, GM is getting a bad taste in my mouth, I may have to go back to FORD. This all started with my 2000 WS6 that's a garage queen, with 40.110 miles, I'm the only owner, while in Warranty they would not fix the t top pillar , the ones that do not know the paint has bubbles that leak, the door panels cracked, dash did also, all under warranty, GM wouldn't fix any of this under warranty. Now fast forward to my 2007 Yukon XL while under warranty GM again would not replace my cracked dash, my leaking sunroof , it's not the drain holes, they replaced it before now it need a new seal, and I have a annoying rattles in the headliner now, my remote start doesn't work i assume because the code for the gas filler neck, my CD doesn't eject, all while under warranty, and now my mirrors are acting up, and my drivers seat will stop working at times.....
So i took it to my local dealer after getting to talk to gm and they want me to pay 700 dollars on a 53,000 Yukon that's 6 yrs old. this is what i need, sunroof gasket ( is this the plastic part that flaps up when its open , if so the jerk that replaced my sunroof never installed it back, it needs a driver seat module, and a module in the door for the mirrors, where can i get these parts so i can fix my 53,000 6 year Yukon on my own.... Thank you

And Thanks to GM for being there for you Customers the ones that keep you going, I am in the market but i will look into Ford, and IF I DO Stay faithful I will keep a LOG book this time and I WILL be at the DEALER for every little thing as POSSIBLE and i WILL NOT let up.....

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you been going to the same dealer all along? Sounds like a dealership issue. Anyways, good luck with turd. I mean furd. They aren't any better. It's just luck of the draw.

OP
OP
screamin chicken
Reaction score
same place but it changed owners, it was a smaller company, but its a much bigger company now

dsl100

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had similar issues with one dealer (warranty stuff , went to another and they were very accommadating . After doing a complete wire inspection under my yukon I am very shocked at how mickey they are put together electrically , my Yamaha sleds are way better thought out and way better quality components . I am interested in seeing what *** suv's are built like

OP
OP
screamin chicken
Reaction score
I'm done with this dealer, i may try the one an hr away, if i strike out there i will just fix it all on my own...

OP
OP
screamin chicken
Reaction score
Not at all, i didnt start with either dealers that changed over with in the years, i started with GM directly.