Help ready to light my truck on fire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luckies

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
air ride problems any help would be great

Where do I start... I will make this short I had a few elec issues with the truck going completely dead.So i decided to just buy a brand new under hood fuse panel from chevy and change it completely .So Far so good next problem I had was with the air ride it would pump up once then while i would be driving around it would then just completely dump the air out of the system.I would shut the truck off then start it back up and it would fill up and then dump again after 3-5 miles.

Deiced to buy a brand new compressor set up from chevy put it in and NOW it will not even come on I here the pressure switch click but that is all.....Does anyone have any idea of what it may be I have checked all fuse and connection a few time...Any help would be great thanks in advance....................

Last edited:
OP
OP
luckies

luckies

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
air ride problems any help would be great

Where do I start... I will make this short I had a few elec issues with the truck going completely dead.So i decided to just buy a brand new under hood fuse panel from chevy and change it completely .So Far so good next problem I had was with the air ride it would pump up once then while i would be driving around it would then just completely dump the air out of the system.I would shut the truck off then start it back up and it would fill up and then dump again after 3-5 miles.

Deiced to buy a brand new compressor set up from chevy put it in and NOW it will not even come on I here the pressure switch click but that is all.....Does anyone have any idea of what it may be I have checked all fuse and connection a few time...Any help would be great thanks in advance....................

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts