Hi to All.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onekerrmudgeon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi to All,

I have a 1999 Tahoe with 94000 miles. It is a 5.7 (or 350 ) Vortec SLT. We live in Weatherford, Texas. ( Formerly of Radcliffe NR Manchester UK) . I served in the National Guard for 26 years. My home station was in Palestine, Texas. Now that I am retired I want to fix up the Tahoe for comfortable travel. Any suggestions on where to start ie: (ncrease gas mileage)?

Regards,

The Limey Kerrmudgeon.

bai78

Surviving
Reaction score
Do major mileage service.

plugs, wires, all fluids, fuel filter, drop in aftermarket air filter, grease/lube chassis &/or replace worn out body mounts/bushings, all O2 sensors, check front end parts (upper & lower ball joints, pitman/idler arms), alignment, Bilstein 5100's, custom tune, & anything else I missed.

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Fresno Cali, I have been thru Weatherford many times,is the truck stop with the chrome shop still there? if so they have some great things in there (my need you to get me a few things lol)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrFrank