how rare is my 2 tone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwright81

Reaction score
So I have never seen another pewter/black obs like mine and I am curious how many were made in this color combo, all the searches lead to compnine.com but the site is shut down, any where else that has that info?

IMAG0142.jpg

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow just used that site to look up some stuff for my sonoma a little while back. sucks its gone, was a very good resource.

as far as your two tone, i have no come across a pewter/black one around here either. your RPO lists 2 colors? (sure someone didn't have it painted?)

TheBlueBeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a sweet color combo. Regardless of rarity, that is one fine looking ride.

OP
OP
B

bwright81

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words and yes it is a factory color combo, double checked my rpo sticker and it lists paint code 382e (pewter metallic) and 8555 (onyx black) at the bottom

Last edited:

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never seen that combo either. Looks nice tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
More than likely it didn't roll off the line painted like that and it was done by one of the previous owners. Looks sweet thou, I've never seen that color combination before.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few with that color combo in my area. Good lookin' Tahoe :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AWItom