hvac wiring problems help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dave198911

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i moved my hvac to my center console and after getting tired of the double din unit i decided to move everything back to stock and i cant get the wires on the hvac harness back right does anyone have a picture of the harness or have a wiring diagram of the hvac controls as of now i have not ac or heat so any help would be appreciated the main problem m having is there is two green wires on the plug ins to hvac and there doesnt seem to be any in the harness. i know the wires are color coated but some are the same color is there any way to tell the difference... the reason i decided to move it back is because the ac never worked right since then.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
HVAC Blower Control Schematics
icon_note_blank.gif
Notes

Front Ventilation Controls
HVAC Air Delivery Schematics
icon_note_blank.gif
Notes

HVAC Air Delivery Schematics: Front Ventilation Controls (Part 1 Of 2)

icon_note_blank.gif
Notes

HVAC Air Delivery Schematics: Front Ventilation Controls (Part 2 Of 2)

OP
OP
D

dave198911

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok this may sound stupid but im not really sure how to read it what happened is i cut th plug ins to extend them and nowim trying to move them back and there are 2 green wires on the plug in side and i cant find any in the harness

Last edited:

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Will be gone for a few hours but if you can get some pics so I can see what connectors you have on the back of head unit and the specific wires location as you currently see them and what not.

OP
OP
D

dave198911

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
here are some pics

Attachments

• hvac.jpg
    hvac.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 10
  • hvac 1.jpg
    hvac 1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 12
  • hvac2.jpg
    hvac2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 13

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
picture of the rear of hvac head unit so I can see where that broken wire is going on the connector. And please take it with the unit connected to the wire harness from the dash.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003