In the market for a NNBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking about upgrading to a NNBS and was just wanting to know what I should be looking for during my search. Besides the obvious normal wear and tear is there any hidden problems that these trucks have or is it basically check the carfax and go from there? Like I said I'm thinking about it but not sure if I want to part with the Tahoe just yet lol. But let me here some of y'alls opinions on them and what I really need to keep an eye out for.

Thanks guys!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I just did the same move myself. Went from my 01 Tahoe to a 2009 Escalade Hybrid. I basically just did what you said and checked the vehicle out (CarFax, etc) before I bought it. So far no regrets, I'm love my Escalade. Now I just need to start figuring out all the mods I want to do.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just did the same move myself. Went from my 01 Tahoe to a 2009 Escalade Hybrid. I basically just did what you said and checked the vehicle out (CarFax, etc) before I bought it. So far no regrets, I'm love my Escalade. Now I just need to start figuring out all the mods I want to do.

sweet sounds good

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So.....did you buy one yet? did you buy one yet? did you buy one yet? :D

BEEMDUB

PIMP DADDY FLEX
Reaction score
I've had two NNBS's within the last year an 07 tahoe and an 07 Denali between the two aside from obvious carfax remarks here what I looked out for/encountered

- Non functioning backup camera
- Detached rear defroster cable
- EVAP canister leak requiring assembly replacement
- Broken door handles
- I've been lucky to avoid this one but cracked dashes
- Non functioning door speakers
- Broken tabs on tail lights

sure there are many other things to look out for those are the things I encountered/especially looked out for. Main things are that you have a clean carfax, no check engine lights (or are perfectly clear on what the CEL is for), and go an extra step and get an inspection before purchase

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy

Latest posts