Just bought some RF components

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My infinitys cant produce the midbass I want so Im getting some rockford 6.5 components for up front. Im going to amp them with a hifonics 2 channel for around 100 watts on each side. So I just ordered the amp, speakers, wires and stuff and should be getting them soon. Just had to tell.. heres the speakers http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_19564_Rockford+Fosgate+Power+T1652-S.html Oh yeah! I picked up a kinetik 1800 off of craigslist for $150 bucks. I'll have pics soon, after I put the battery back there and wire in all my new stuff

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RF T-Series are awesome speakers and will def give you a nice mid bass. Are you planning to enclose the door?

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe in the future but right now they are going in the stock spot, I got some of the stuff in today. I got the battery moved to the back and grounded to the frame and wires ran for my sub amp. Still waiting on the speakers, rca cables, and amp. I took out the back seats and some panels to get ready to run the speaker wires. Heres couple pics I snapped..
kex2ea.jpg
263inwi.jpg
24xgfw1.jpg

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is just the component up front and the sub, the rears are off. Sounds incredible in person
[yt]UXY6imkE_eI[/yt]

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good from video, but i know videos do no justice for sounds. But how do you like them. Ive got alpines type s coax, Free, but im thinking of getting the set you got, but the p series. Is there a big difference in sound compared to the infinitys?

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never amped the infinitys but they were only like 15-40 watts rms anyway, they couldn't produce hardly any midbass. The rockfords sound so crisp and have a real nice midbass to them. They are well worth the money IMO. They keep up with my BTL so Im really happy lol. Im not sure but I think Kasey (thehoe92) has the set you want to get, so he might be able to tell you some more about that series. Let me find his vid he did about his components..

Here it is
[yt]owjklIwsi3k[/yt]

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
Love my Punch series
brandon got the Power series which will take a little bit more power
if you get the punch series all you have to do is run the tweeter wire to the mid and then speaker wire out to your amp, there is no crossover to deal with
I'm going to be picking up 2 more sets pretty soon off a 4 channel and then I'll post another distance test :)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah i have talked to kasey prev. about his speakers, hes, (that video) is the reason i want them, just wondered really how much better the T series was. But i think for the price i cant beat the P series. and like kasey stated, no crossovers to deal with, which i like, much easier. But i just re read and saw kasey just answered my question about the T, more power.
Will be ordering some very soon...

thanks guys

(i still cant belive that video, sounds so much better than mine, even w/ being recorded)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx