Kemah cruise 10/31/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a cruise to kemah on halloween during the day. It was posted on another site but I thought I would share with you guys. Right now I think there are 11 people going. We are meeting up at the AMC 30 off beltway 8 and 45 at 11. Then we are driving to kemah and parking on the top of the parking garage to take pics and maybe get some food.

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. We should be getting to kemah at 12 for anyone wants to just go there instead. And bring some cash to get into the garage idk how much it is.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. May have to see whats going on that day.

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, it all depends on how hung over I am that night.

If everything goes right, my ideal thing is to meet up with Mike if he is available then cruise down 45 to meet up the rest of yall. This is just an idea.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, it all depends on how hung over I am that night.

If everything goes right, my ideal thing is to meet up with Mike if he is available then cruise down 45 to meet up the rest of yall. This is just an idea.

lol.. i'll let you know. I think i might be in baytown for mean streets. but not sure if its all weekend or just saturday. trying to do the nice thing and help a friend out..

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how was it? Sorry I didn't make it. I was pretty hung over when I woke up to try to go to this thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap