LED Interior Lights Official Mod!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay i didnt want to post on the already led thread becuz it turned into a bunch of ppl ordering the bulbs so here i am. anyhow these are the pic of my interior led's it look like there is a light boost from my camera but i left the flash off on all of the pictures and got the same result but they indeed are bright!!! let me kno wut ya'll think..

honestly i think the 3rd one really brings out the led brightness the best..

Attachments

• DSC01447.jpg
    DSC01447.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC01449.jpg
    DSC01449.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC01450.jpg
    DSC01450.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 135

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good, i have them to i love them. BTW did u say ur gonna put LED bulbs in your reverse lgiths?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay i didnt want to post on the already led thread becuz it turned into a bunch of ppl ordering the bulbs so here i am. anyhow these are the pic of my interior led's it look like there is a light boost from my camera but i left the flash off on all of the pictures and got the same result but they indeed are bright!!! let me kno wut ya'll think..

honestly i think the 3rd one really brings out the led brightness the best..

shi luks gud maign, wat bulbs did u use 4 the puddles

B

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the lights for the puddles i used the same size i used for the license plate lights. fit perfectly not sure of the size. 1sikyukon i added the led reverse lights already i posted the Pic's on my thread in the General section looks good too same as HID's IMO but not as much overkill.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28