Left accesory outlet no power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got no power at the left side accesory outlet. Checked wires at the back of outlet and fuses, no luck. Right side, both console and rear most all working perfectly. Is this drivers front outlet on a separate circuit or something I'm not seeing?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive got no power at the left side accesory outlet. Checked wires at the back of outlet and fuses, no luck. Right side, both console and rear most all working perfectly. Is this drivers front outlet on a separate circuit or something I'm not seeing?
yes and no, the left power outlet is tied in with the obd data function and is seperate from the right power outlet, most likely a bad fuse, double check and/or replace the fuse anyway. there may be 2 fuses to check one behind the drivers side left dash cover and one in the underhood fuse box. owners manual should show which ones, also check the accessory power fuse.

OP
OP
gdddup

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you I was unaware that was tied into obd data. I will look into it once things cool off outside hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369