looking to sell... '08 lifted tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CREETO

Reaction score
well , i never thought i would consider getting rid of my baby, but i have moved and now live four blocks from my office. with being able to walk to work now, my truck sits in the garage collecting dust... i have just over 19k miles, and this tahoe has every available feature from GM on it... sticker was $52k... condition is excellent with all service records and absolutley no damage history!!! has the 6" superlift suspension kit with helo 835 18's and cooper STT's. i'm trying to figure if i can get near what KBB suggests... lowball fair values were @ $36k, and excellent was high as $41K. is there a market to sell this, and do you think i can get near this range??? any insight is appreciated!!! thanks!
picture.php

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
I dont think youll have a problem selling it. The truck is low miles and immaculate. I would try to bring it to a dealer that commonly sells lifted trucks. I know we have a dealer like that by me. They understand the work that goes into them and give ya a little more. Bottom line is, the truck looks awesome. I dont think anybody would pass it up

OP
OP
CREETO

CREETO

Reaction score
thanks for the reply... i 'm not sure if there are any dealerships like you mentioned that sell lifted trucks in this area... hoping some people from louisiana might shed some light if there are... about $5k invested but not worried about that, just wanna be able to cover the payoff and hope there's something left after. i hope you're right about someone not passing it up!!!

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet rig! I would have a hard time parting with it... Good luck!

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what the demand is for them, but a year ago the value of the tahoes was higher than usual due to the demand. I would say that you are definetly in the ballpark with your pricing good luck with the sale, it's a very, very nice looking ride.

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first let me start off, your truck looks badass, i wish you the best of luck with the sale, but a tahoe with a lift on it will be harder to sell than a stock tahoe, because of the select crowd that is going to want a SUV with a Lift and someone in this economy will buy a vehicles that gets the MPG yours does, but i wish you the best of luck and your truck looks sick.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
if i didnt buy the one i have, i woiuld of been all over this and Drove it back home. Good luck with the sale even though i dont think youll have a hard time moving it

mike06train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that truck was not lifted you are looking at getting mid 40's for it. It's the badest Tahoe i've sen in a long time. If you need the money you'll have to wait for the right person or ptu it back to stock and it would sell in a heart beat with that kind of miles.. I'd keep it if you didn't need the money. It'll just stay nice that much longer if your not driving it all the time.

Bam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mannnnnn...One of my favorite rides on here...If I didn't already have one I loved I would be seriously considering a trip to New Orleans to make a deal.

That is a damn nice truck. :imo:

Last edited:
OP
OP
CREETO

CREETO

Reaction score
hey guys, thanks for the interest and replies... suppose you're right if i can't sell, i'll just keep it parked in the garage for awhile and wait for the right person who really wants a truck like this... i knew changing suspension would certainly narrow the interested buyers, but if anyone hears something, please send a message my way... i'll just hold on to it for a bit and see what happens. i just hate having to pay for a truck i don't really drive anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andraliahlee