Lowered 16 Denali. NORCAL SS Custom Kit and 24s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man get someone to put shiny wheels on that color

PB Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very happy with the stance of this truck, 3/8 difference from front to back without sacfricing ride quality. A big thanks to Tony for his knowledge and his help throughout the install. The wheels are from my old Yukon, sorry Jason....

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man get someone to put shiny wheels on that color

I really considered it on mine but decided on the double dark tint machined finish Dub has on some of their wheels. I like them but do sometimes wish I had gone with just a machined silver finish. :(

image.jpeg

white15

Reaction score
I really considered it on mine but decided on the double dark tint machined finish Dub has on some of their wheels. I like them but do sometimes wish I had gone with just a machined silver finish. :(

View attachment 62429
how does this thing ride after you lowered the rear..... is it still as lux as factory? P.S. looks AMAZING!

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes no issues if you follow my instructions

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how does this thing ride after you lowered the rear..... is it still as lux as factory? P.S. looks AMAZING!

Thanks man. Yeah ride is fine, but I wouldn't call the ride on these new body style trucks "lux". It's ever so slightly rougher, but the mag shocks do a REALLY good job of making up for the difference in tire sidewall.

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look nice! What is the paint color of that Denali, it looks like Iridium yet it doesn't have that purple undertone going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crude2chaos