Magnaflow installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flowmini98

Reaction score
Took the wifes Tahoe to the exhaust shop today and left VERY VERY pleased! They installed a fully polished 16" body Magnaflow muffler 3" inlet/ 3" outlet and custom bent all the pipe and finished it with a 4" black stainless rolled edge tip. It sounds awesome! Good growl at start up and idle , quiet in the cab during normal driving and nice and loud when you take off and stomp on the gas. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 97

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks Killer! The tip will match your wheels.....it must be nice to find a nice exhaust setup that you like with a cheap pricetag...unlike what I spent on mine ;) BUT i wouldn't trade it for the world :D

OP
OP
Flowmini98

Flowmini98

Reaction score
Looks Killer! The tip will match your wheels.....it must be nice to find a nice exhaust setup that you like with a cheap pricetag...unlike what I spent on mine ;) BUT i wouldn't trade it for the world :D

Yeah im happy with it. It wasnt exactly "cheap price" but I would say reasonably priced, but it was all custom bent/welded to what I wanted so im stoked.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
'cheap price' being a relative term-if it was less than $700 than you made out :D

You will have to post a few pics further away so we can see the 'whole picture' to see how it looks....

Last edited:

westray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was wondering what model # of Magnaflow muffler was installed?

I would like to replace just the muffler on my Tahoe also

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can post some pics from directly behind, if ya dont mind. Im having a terrible time deciding what i want to do with mine and i have never been a fan of a single pipe but that looks really really clean. I would be stoked on that. Nice work!

OP
OP
Flowmini98

Flowmini98

Reaction score
I was wondering what model # of Magnaflow muffler was installed?

I would like to replace just the muffler on my Tahoe also

I dont remember what the part number was for the muffler .. sorry bout that

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

If you can post some pics from directly behind, if ya dont mind. Im having a terrible time deciding what i want to do with mine and i have never been a fan of a single pipe but that looks really really clean. I would be stoked on that. Nice work!

I will snap another shot for you

OP
OP
Flowmini98

Flowmini98

Reaction score

Hers a few more pics...sorry its getting dark and im using my iPhone.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 75

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man that looks really good. I definitly am going to consider that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts