McGaughys 3/5 Drop - Brand New In Box - For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

battlewagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have, brand new in the box, a complete McGaughys 3/5 drop for the 2007+ SUVs. I bought it for my 2007 Tahoe, but per their website and the instructions, it will fit 2007+ Tahoe, Suburban, and the related (Yukon, etc).

I bought it and have it here in the boxes, but just bought a boat, and need to focus my finances towards paying the boat off by the end of the summer.

Comes with front spindles, front coils, rear axle relocators, sway bar end links, rear coils, and everything required to install.

I'd like to get 599 for the whole set up. It is everything you need. I have been told by both McGaughys and others that you do not need rear shock extenders or any additional parts whatsoever. Bolt on and ride!

Thanks guys! Any questions, shoot em at me here or via PM.

Mike

EDIT: hola gentlemen, i am willing to part the kit out somewhat. basically the springs. 1" front lowering spring, 5" rear.

EDIT: Located in NC. Willing to ship obviously.

EDIT: LOWERED PRICE

Last edited:

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
worth a shot but would u part it out? if so whut size rear coil is it?

tmtb2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been wanting to do a 3/5 on my 04 burban but I wasn't too sure of the whole process. Don't you have to put the axle on top of the leaf springs? Is it spindles and keys for the front or just spindles?

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting to do a 3/5 on my 04 burban but I wasn't too sure of the whole process. Don't you have to put the axle on top of the leaf springs? Is it spindles and keys for the front or just spindles?

No rear leafs on an 04. It has coils. And a front 3" drop can either be lower control arms or spindles and torsion keys.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't want to be the fly in the ointment here, but the 00-06 trucks and 07+ trucks have different front suspensions. The 00-06 trucks use torsion bars and the 07+ trucks use coil springs. Before you end up with an upset buyer, I'd verify the parts or at least provide the kit number so that potential buyers can verify the kit will fit their vehicle.

Again, not trying to be unreasonable, just trying to prevent problems down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kustyn727