Missing Drivers side door data tag?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bthomas02tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought myself a sweet 2002 Tahoe LS. The truck is amazingly clean inside and outside.

It had to be owned by a nun! There is not a speck of dirt on the inside, and the outside is chip and dent free!

It only has 85,00 miles!

So far I love the truck which is saying alot because I am ford truck guy! I could not refuse the deal I got on this Tahoe so I bought it not really sure how I would like it, but I love this thing!

My question is though although the truck is super clean I am concerned as to why the drivers side door data tag containing all the tire pressure and other info in missing.

It apperas as if it was never there. Is this a normal thing or should I be concerned?

I ran a carfax report on the truck and nothing unsual came up.

Please tell me what you think.

WoldD90

Off Road Addict
Reaction score
Mine is missing it too... Not sure why, but it does not bother me. Maybe they had a run of ones with ****** glue, or the like worker was calling his union rep about getting another raise, and forgot to put ours on.

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
removed for some reason, maybe repaired right in that area, no other reason for anyone to remove that tag

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
The truck could have been in an accident and a new door was needed..........no good way to transfer those stickers over.....