mud flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabrd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New '07 owner. I have the stock 20" wheels and i'm wondering if the stock mud flaps will fit without rub etc? I also have non-power factory running boards. The wheel well looks a little tight but snow is right around the corner here. Thanks

srec1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yes they do

I Just placed the painted molded flaps on my 08 black yukon with 20" wheels and have used them in snow already. Yes they fit with no rubbing issues

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 07 has the OE mud flaps with the factory 20s and running boards. No problems at all. I think the only thing that makes them not fit is if you have fender flares.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The front ones do no fit with the power running boards and flares, thats it.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
weathertech makes nice ones they are digital fit, perfect.. i installed them on my denali and they work wonderfully

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
check out my sig pic for the name of my mud flaps ..... very happy with them and they fit perfectly with my factory 20's

wwolfe

Reaction score
I bought weathertec digifit front and rear mud flaps for my 07 LTZ with 20" wheels. They are great looking and easy to install. Great product and highly recommend them. Only rub when back out of drive way and wheel cut hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erlin