Murphy's Law

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dlong30

Reaction score
Well after working this summer i decided i should go ahead and regear before i spent all the $ i made. I ordered 4.88s front and rear with master rebuild kits. I had a close family friend said he would install for free- the best kind! but anyways after he had the truck for a month he called me today and told me i could come pick it up but that he couldn't do the front because he wasn't taking the front end apart. understandable. but now i have 4.88s in the back. 3.73s in the front and no $ :emotions122: Yayyy!! haha btw, i was doing all this without the pops knowin as kind of a surprise so now its surprise i need my front end regeared!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now you have a truck you can't use without the front done :( I think I would have rathered paid for the install and had both done :shrug:

OP
OP
D

Dlong30

Reaction score
It can drive just no 4x4. Its going to be done soon hopefully. the pops is just gonna have to set the front and guess who gets to tear it all down haha

OP
OP
D

Dlong30

Reaction score
top it off... something went wrong, don't know if rear end locked up or what but u joint snapped and chunked the rear ds. sweet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065