My new daily driver, 2013 Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased some other bolts to try but they had the wrong threads. I am going to see what hex bolts are available at local hardware stores that might stick out a little further so that I can still wrench them in. Thank you so much for the original bolt size!

Thanks for the info. The wife is pressuring me to remove the spotlights. We shall have to see who wins. Usually I give in. However, I also own a 2011 Tahoe PPV that still has the spotlights and black and white paint to retain that OG police cruiser look. However, my 2011 Tahoe PPV has 107,000 miles on it, so I will probably put it up for sale since I prefer fewer miles and subtle civilian friendly looks of my newer 2013 Tahoe PPV.

View attachment 428775
Are you sure that the black is paint and not a wrap over white paint?

Dela

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I recently purchased this 2013 Tahoe PPV. It has 85k miles on it. Runs pretty good so far.
View attachment 428345All I have really done so far is bolt down the 2nd row seats that came with it. I cleared out the holes scraping away the silicone filled bottom mounting holes. I fished up one of the bolts using dental floss because the muffler was in the way of my reach. The rest of the bolts went in easily. However, I am having difficulty locating mounting bolts for the 2nd row lap/shoulder seat belts to the side walls. Perhaps I shall have to go to the Chevy dealer to purchase expensive oem seat belt bolts.
View attachment 428346
Future plans include removing the two spot lights and building a center console for driver arm rest and drink holders.
I had my second row bucket seats removed and then I misplaced the bolts. Where can I find replacements? It’s a 2011 Tahoe LT with 88904 miles.

OP
OP
hottyson

hottyson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you sure that the black is paint and not a wrap over white paint?
I am not sure if it is a wrap or not.
I had my second row bucket seats removed and then I misplaced the bolts. Where can I find replacements? It’s a 2011 Tahoe LT with 88904 miles.
If you want cheap aftermarket under $5 for the pair, these seem to work:
M12-1.75 x 80 mm Zinc Hex Head Metric Serrated Flange Bolt (2-Pack)
Otherwise you might go with oem parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MAGAlomaniac