Need a little anger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tledford321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Want to make my '11 hoe sound a little more angry and don't really wanna spend $1000 to do whole exhaust system. Not real familiar on what manuf. are good or what I could do to achieve the better sound without breaking the bank. Any suggestions out there??

R_Sharpe

VIP
Reaction score
You could try the GMP exhaust like domin8 mentioned, or you go the route that I did, and get SLP tips & delete the resonator for about $120. It offers a slightly more "angry" tone, but I'm almost positive there is no performance gain.

This is my setup, before and after.
This is a link to the SLP tips with resonator delete. Notice that it says 2007-2010 Avalanche/Tahoe/etc... I'm not 100% sure that it will work for your 2011, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't? Hopefully someone else can chime in.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine just picked up an N/A ctsV.... he removed the mufflers and has it running thru the cat/s and resonator only...
SOUNDS INCREDIBLE....Mean.... Tight....with NO raspiness

Visit us @ LTXtech.com
Larry (Popo8) Co-owner

uneverknow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You could try the GMP exhaust like domin8 mentioned, or you go the route that I did, and get SLP tips & delete the resonator for about $120. It offers a slightly more "angry" tone, but I'm almost positive there is no performance gain.

This is my setup, before and after.
This is a link to the SLP tips with resonator delete. Notice that it says 2007-2010 Avalanche/Tahoe/etc... I'm not 100% sure that it will work for your 2011, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't? Hopefully someone else can chime in.

not bad.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968