New Forum fella

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280Racer

Reaction score
Hey guys Michael here in Denver. I'm a GM tech for John Elway Chevy and need to pumped up the power on my wife's Tahoe as she is requesting! SO I'm here finding out whats good to use and what not. Currently rebuilding the trans and setting up to tow an enclosed race trailer and she wants more power and obviously it needs it. So having a gibson exhaust and intake on it with a super cool super chips tuner on it it has been fine by itself. Now the guy who tunes my ZO6 will tune the Tahoe after a cam change and headers maybe new exhaust. Recently purchased the GMT 9000 front brakes to upgrade the great stoping power! So if you guys have any tips and tricks recommendations please leave them below!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally

I was just literally thinking about how I wish we had more real GM techs on the forum like 10 minutes ago.

Hope you stick around :)

All we really have are the useless customerr service people

Welcome.

Mechahead

Reaction score
Welcome!! I quit working for GM dealers years ago when they slashed all the labor times. That and the local reap and I didn't get along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts