New from Iowa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02zl1_97ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We just recently purchased a Tahoe and did a search and found this website. We are Chevrolet "fanatic's" as you will see below.

2011ChevroletTahoeLS15004X4SportUtilityVehicle003.jpg

2010ChevroletSilverado15002011ChevroletTahoeLS1500002.jpg

2010ChevroletSilverado15002011ChevroletTahoeLS1500014.jpg

Both4thGenCamarosinfrontofShop.jpg

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Welcome aboard sir! You have a VERY nice collection! How do you like the 6.2 in the Silvy?

By the way, sweet garage, I'm digging the Chevy emblem at the top of you garage.

OP
OP
02zl1_97ss

02zl1_97ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome aboard sir! You have a VERY nice collection! How do you like the 6.2 in the Silvy?

By the way, sweet garage, I'm digging the Chevy emblem at the top of you garage.

On the 6.2, it's too soon to tell. The Silverado only has 993 miles on it and the Tahoe only has 440 miles on it. I chose the 6.2 because someday I would like to upgrade to an enclosed car hauler and I just can't justify a Duramax as I just don't think I would fully utilize a diesel.

I'm still driving my (dare I say it?) 1997 Dodge Dakota SLT 5.2 4X4 as my daily driver trying to keep the miles off of the Silverado. We bought the Silverado this past July and plan on using it as our toy (Camaro) hauler/puller. The Dodge has 235,000 miles on it now and we just don't feel we can depend on it for long trips even though it has been a VERY, VERY GOOD truck for us and has pulled the Camaros with ease to many long distance car shows.

I'm pleased you like my shop bow-tie. When we built our new home and the shop in 2006, my brick layer's were Bosnian and I had a hard time getting the one particular gentleman who did this to understand what I wanted. He kept saying..............."Oh...........you want cross, I do cross for you". I keep saying......................"NO....................not a cross, a Chevrolet Bow-Tie" and I kept drawing it out for him. I apparently got the concept across to him and he did a spectacular job for me. :)

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
First off welcome

Onto bigger things now. All your cars are sick.

But most importantly that garage is BEAUTIFUL!. Very very nice.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Awesome collection and awesome garage! We are a Chevy family as well and always have been. Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking house/garage and collection! Welcome aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts