New here with a new to me yukon denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purpledoggy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and just purchased a 2003 denali as a backup kid hauler and winter work vehicle. I discovered last winter that my odyssey doesn't go anywhere in the snow so I've been looking around for a good four wheel drive vehicle. I came to this site after looking up how to fix the speedometer issues. Anyway hi all I hope you don't mind having a woman in your ranks lol!

Here is a pic of my denali........imagejpg1.jpg

OP
OP
P

Purpledoggy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome! What did you do to that poor truck in the background! Lol

Lol that's my dad's 92 chevy. He bought it with that paint job already on it. He almost didn't buy it because of the big pink stripe on it but it was a sound truck for a good price so he swallowed his pride and got it. He used it for plowing snow but now the frame is rusted out which is pretty sad because the engine is still strong. I have my denali parked at his house right now because I have to fix the speedometer and get new tires before it will pass inspection so I can tag it. I think my dad is in love with it and might try to take it lol. He said it drives nicer than his 05 silverado and that's with two bald front tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968