New Jersey Black Bear Performance meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now i have the tahoe so need a new tune. my black bear tune went off with my silverado so i need a new one. we got this once before so let see if we can do it again. anyone interested in a New Jersey meet? it doesn't matter when it is, it's worth the wait. i'm putting my name first on the list. so who else is interested?

edit: here we go!
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23625

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice. mine last year was a 50.00 deposit to hold your spot and 200.00 the day of the tune.

OP
OP
B

bub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i talked to haley at black bear and she said she will put me on the waiting list for a meet session. she said they are booked up until the beginning of next year so i'm hoping around spring time. she said she will let me know for a date and once i get that date then we need 15 deposits for the meet to be a go. i will keep you guys updated.

OP
OP
B

bub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got an email from Haley the other day and i have been put on the waiting list. there are quite a few people ahead of me but some are just in line for cable tunes and such. she also said Justin will not be able to do any tuning on the East Coast until at least spring, due to poor weather. so i'm hoping about spring time we will be able to get this going.

TahoeZO6

Reaction score
I'm in Soprano Land aka Northeast, New Jersey.

You can count me in 100% for this!

My email if needed is: [email protected]

Justin

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

she also said Justin will not be able to do any tuning on the East Coast until at least spring, due to poor weather. so i'm hoping about spring time we will be able to get this going.

What poor weather?

Also, what does weather have to do with tuning? (unless he is referring to tuning outside and if that's the case, I'm sure someone with a decent sized garage would open their doors for us. We could also find one of the local tuning shops to host this.)

-Justin :hands:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx