Newer Factory Take-Offs on 98 Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huskeryukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been searching for new rims and tires for my 1998 Yukon (stock height) and would appreciate some help. I want to stick with OEM wheels, just a newer version. I have seen several take-offs from newer 2007-12 Silverado trucks that I really like... just not sure if they will fit my '98. I know the wheels will fit bolt pattern, just worried about tire size and offset, rubbing, etc. Can anyone tell me if these would fit my Yukon? Or anyone with pictures of newer OEM wheels on obs? Thanks!!

Wheels and tires from 2012 Silverado, P265/65R18 Bridgestone Dueler AT's:

yukonwheels.jpg

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't your Yukon 5x5? Or is it a 4wd with the 6x139.7?

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Those look like they will stick out a little bit more, but not enough to worry about rubbing.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Theres a guy rocking those on a 2dr obs so ur good. I kyself would love those but i got me a set of hummer h3 and they look sexy

OP
OP
H

huskeryukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I found a set with 300 miles on them...brand new for $800.... tires alone are worth more than that. Can't wait to get them mounted up and see how she looks.

OP
OP
H

huskeryukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They fit great... Previous owner must have done a torsion crank at some point... it sits perfectly level. Thanks for your help guys.

IMG_2289.jpg

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Now that was an excellent find and it looks good. Someone around here is selling 2004 silverado oem wheels for like $250 for four and only one has a small bump on face of wheel. http://rockford.craigslist.org/pts/3167737244.html Probably sold by now but I am looking for black alloy wheels. Maybe even Tahoe limited painted black. just don't see the ones i want in the bolt pattern i have.

Last edited: