Nivomat and air lift (G65 and ZW7 RPO on my 05 tahoe)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UnknownUser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been searching and haven't been able to find a thread on "upgrading" the suspension for a nivomat equipped tahoe. My plan is to add an air lift 1000 to the rear (and keep nivomats because I like the ride quality).

Is it possible to simply add an air lift system to the tahoe that has nivomats? Is this recommended or does it cause a conflict with nivomat suspension? I understand that nivomats are meant to level the load so adding helper bags may be counterproductive.

The nivomats seem to be working just fine but I don't want to spend extra money on swapping those out and figured that I'd add helper bags and use them in the event that I actually need them and then I will upgrade/change the nivomats.

Thanks!

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Plenty of info in the existing threads. Use the (Advanced) Search tool and enter "G65 ZW7" (without the quotes) and you'll get plenty of results for the Nivomat conversions. Maybe not for your specific "upgrade" but lots of info nonetheless.

1726172277661.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimxms