O2 Sensor Location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpkeon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oxygen O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1, Sensor 1) This is the description of code 1, P0135

HO2S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 1 Sensor 1) and code 2, P0030

After reading on these it seems like I'm looking O2 sensor bank 1 sensor 1. How do I determine which sensor this is or should I just plan on changing out all of the O2 sensors (I think there are 4)?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

BTW it's an '07

PlazaEJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bank 1 is driver's side.
Sensor 1 is before the catalytic converter.

OP
OP
M

mpkeon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I noticed that it could be a fuse causing the heaters not to work, a long shot here, but much easier to change a fuse than the sensor. Would the suspect fuse be in the block under the hood? I'll have to look tomorrow. Only thought though if it's a fuse I'd more than likely have more than 2 codes

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it is a fuse, and the O2 sensors are kind of easy to change. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

OP
OP
M

mpkeon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I checked for the fuse, not the issue just waiting for some time and warm weater to get out there and do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065