Official: 99-02 NBS HD Front end Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Hey guys im curious to see different color match front ends, Post pictures. I already have a couple of parts gather up, just need a few ideas

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cody painted his grill the way I feel it should be. Just do it. I'm going to start gathering up the parts for it.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
i already have the HD Hood, HD Grille waiting on my HD bumper pad and Chevy Emblem, where did you guys purchase yours

and who is cody?

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry neverstisfied did it on his just trimmed the bottom of the grill and kept the reg top cover for the bumper

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've already talked about it all but for anyone else wanting to know I just took off about and 1" from the bottom of the grille which will put it just slightly above the stock bumper pad. Enough to maybe for a couple pieces of paper under it lol. I still have the HD bumper pad In storage and may still do the whole conversion but as of now I really like how it turned out
image_zpse32d3567.jpg

The grille is actually wrapped and not painted lol work at a graphics shop and thought I would give it a shot

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've already talked about it all but for anyone else wanting to know I just took off about and 1" from the bottom of the grille which will put it just slightly above the stock bumper pad. Enough to maybe for a couple pieces of paper under it lol. I still have the HD bumper pad In storage and may still do the whole conversion but as of now I really like how it turned out
image_zpse32d3567.jpg

The grille is actually wrapped and not painted lol work at a graphics shop and thought I would give it a shot

^^^looks awesome!! :D

00chevyHd

Reaction score
Heres some pics i was goin to cut the brackets then i change my mind i decided to cut the horn Frame that way the mounting brackets would stay lined up with bottom ones if i did it the other way the holes on the mounting bracket wouldnt line up then i have to get spacers for the bottom Brakets then drill new holes and shorter upper bolts Other than that it came up nice ;)

IMAG2373.jpg IMAG2371.jpg IMAG2365.jpg IMAG2364.jpg IMAG0395_1.jpg

00chevyHd

Reaction score
View attachment 154949

I still like it i had my hd grill bout a moth or two before i took it to a shop to get it done heres a pic of mine couple weeks ago

IMAG2017.jpg

00chevyHd

Reaction score
Got my hd conversion done last week Now Im Just Missing The Hood Lol

IMAG2372.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap