On star / my Chev 2017 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was there any issues with the radio/ screen OnStar and my Chev app log in , has the premium sound on the 2017 Tahoe ? If it's from Canada does it matter if it was to be used in USA . Any info be great.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
They did what Onstar called a reset. But I still can't log in to mylink app in the Tahoe . But the app on cellphones working.
Same here on my 2019 from Canada. Onstar said take it into the dealer but I think I found on my own that I had to go to setup then restore factory settings, then delete all user info, then delete something else. When i then tried to sign into my Chevy in the car I got a new screen BUT onstar was not available. I think because I was between the camper and the house and power was out in the neighborhood from a wind storm.
Tomorrow I’ll try to log in and let you know if I was successful.

OP
OP
Woodblocker55

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here on my 2019 from Canada. Onstar said take it into the dealer but I think I found on my own that I had to go to setup then restore factory settings, then delete all user info, then delete something else. When i then tried to sign into my Chevy in the car I got a new screen BUT onstar was not available. I think because I was between the camper and the house and power was out in the neighborhood from a wind storm.
Tomorrow I’ll try to log in and let you know if I was successful.
Thanks ..Yes let me know please. I was wondering if it was like stuck between any updates they sent out and lost wifi or something..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfresh5421