Overall Height with Leveling Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

techyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone measured their Tahoe/Yukon once the CCM or TRUXX leveling kits have been installed. I am trying to decide between a leveling kit or a coil over conversion kit that my 4x4 place is excited about putting on my truck but I don't want to go too high as I need to be able to park in a short garage when I go to work.

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the rancho quicklift (2 inch coils) on my 2010 an the highest point is about 6'4" and thats the roof rack, but I'm also running 33's

4460e4be-6558-908c.jpg

OP
OP
T

techyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the response. How do you like the rancho set up?

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's pretty great, has their 9000 shocks with the 9 settings so I'm trying to get them set to a comfortable level for driving, at least until I get the rear shocks and wireless remote setup.

I have a buddy that just bought a 2011 and is gonna try a leveling kit, I think it may be the ccm. I'll update after its done

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put the ccm kit on the other day measured 38 1/4" to the highest point on the front wheel wells and 40" on the highest point on the rear wheel wells. but got a front grill guard to so front might come out a bit higher

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the rancho quicklift (2 inch coils) on my 2010 an the highest point is about 6'4" and thats the roof rack, but I'm also running 33's

Are you sure about that measurement? I have the CCM with 285/65/18s and I barely fit in the garage entrance. My garage door opening height is 6'10" and as I recall (measured it a while ago) the Tahoe had less than 2" to spare. That's measured at the top of the roof rack cross rail.

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remember that the overall measurement will depend on tire size, gross vehicle weight, and spring sag due to how the vehicle has been used or how many miles are on it. With that said, the measurements will give you a basic idea for clearance.

metalemt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ Zed that was a guesstimate. I just measures its 6' 6", also from top of roof rack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925