package deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hidguy,

I picked up a 2011 Denali tonight,

Interested in the HID for head lights, and fog lights,

leb bulb 212 for the interior, 6 of them...

led buld 194, for the tag and puddle lights 4 of them...

However, i saw on you web page that for 06 models you have like HID reverse lights, i would be interested in those and could a set be used in the puddle lights as well. Also on your web page you have full interior, Doam and vanity mirrors, but i cant find it for a 2007-11 modle..

Thanks
Shawn

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hidguy,

I picked up a 2011 Denali tonight,

Interested in the HID for head lights, and fog lights,

leb bulb 212 for the interior, 6 of them...

led buld 194, for the tag and puddle lights 4 of them...

However, i saw on you web page that for 06 models you have like HID reverse lights, i would be interested in those and could a set be used in the puddle lights as well. Also on your web page you have full interior, Doam and vanity mirrors, but i cant find it for a 2007-11 modle..

Thanks
Shawn

Okay, so it seems you want basically all Interior and Exterior LED's along with HID's. We do have knowledge of all the LED's needed, just have not added the items to the site but trying to have those done this evening. I will send you a PM asap with a good package deal discount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suburbanchevy

Latest posts