Police Tahoe Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickp98

Reaction score
I have an 09 Black Tahoe and I was trying to find pics to see what it would look like lowered with the Black Police Tahoe Wheels. any help would be great.

mikeyboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont have a pic but in my town ther is a cop nnbs black tahoe with the police wheels tinted out and it looks real bad ass

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
have you guys noticed the police tahoes dont have that offset look where the rear is higher? because i have a tahoe and all the cops where i live drive tahoes and mine definitely looks higher in the back by at least two inches i'd say

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
im not police but i have the look of one, minus the suspension

attachment.php

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea buddy they are lower gm puts like a lower spring in the back and in the front for the nnbs they are lowered quite abit and ride and handle great

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw one last night and it looked good. I noticed it sat low and was going to ask if anyone knew if police suvs have a suspension kit on them. I figured they had too. Love the stance of those things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buukum