power locks and speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vinsanity108

Reaction score
a friend of mine used my cigarette lighter in my truck, not only is my cig lighter not working now, but the power door lock buttons on both doors are not working (however it works when i hit the button on my remote to unlock the doors.)

Also , now i have no audio coming from my speakers, its only coming out of my tweeters

i havnt checked the fuses its been pouring rain all day here in NY, but do you think thats what the problem is?

-Vinny
(95 tahoe)

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine used my cigarette lighter in my truck, not only is my cig lighter not working now, but the power door lock buttons on both doors are not working (however it works when i hit the button on my remote to unlock the doors.)

Also , now i have no audio coming from my speakers, its only coming out of my tweeters

i havnt checked the fuses its been pouring rain all day here in NY, but do you think thats what the problem is?

-Vinny
(95 tahoe)

More than likely it's your fuses. You should check them, and go from there

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didn't even have to read your story to positively know that it's a fuse. check it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925