radio w/nav??????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffbrown65

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have the touch-screen radio w/nav and it makes a noise when the vehicle is turned off that sounds something like a cd ejecting then loading back in real fast. Is that normal and others do that or is mine not working right.

dznutts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it have a removable face, check if it is flat against housing it may be trying to close?

SabrToothSqrl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Factory?

Is it factory? the 07+ navs have a DVD for the maps, it spins / reads even if the tahoe is OFF and the key is OUT...

this is designed to make it faster when you start the car, however all it does is waste battery...

I put a yellow top in my tahoe so i could listen to the radio 2+ hrs while washing it; and start it right up (factory batt would not)

OP
OP
J

jeffbrown65

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is it factory? the 07+ navs have a DVD for the maps, it spins / reads even if the tahoe is OFF and the key is OUT...

this is designed to make it faster when you start the car, however all it does is waste battery...

I put a yellow top in my tahoe so i could listen to the radio 2+ hrs while washing it; and start it right up (factory batt would not)
It is factory w/the nav dvd, so it sounds like it is supposed to make that noise. I plan on putting a yellow top in it, i just haven't gone to get it. thanks for the help!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter52g

Latest posts