re: dash board instruments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfarrar59

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A few days ago, on my Yukon Denali Ultimate 2023, the entire dashboard went blank. Now the right side of the dashboard is flashing rainbow skinny vertical lines. Pretty disappointed for a 1 1/2 year old $100,000.00 plus vehicle. Called GM, not much help and local dealer couldn’t get it in for diagnostic for a week and a half. Driving now without fuel gauge, battery strength indicator, oil pressure or speed ometer. I think GMC might have over computerized this vehicle.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few days ago, on my Yukon Denali Ultimate 2023, the entire dashboard went blank. Now the right side of the dashboard is flashing rainbow skinny vertical lines. Pretty disappointed for a 1 1/2 year old $100,000.00 plus vehicle. Called GM, not much help and local dealer couldn’t get it in for diagnostic for a week and a half. Driving now without fuel gauge, battery strength indicator, oil pressure or speed ometer. I think GMC might have over computerized this vehicle.
You wouldn't be ok with this happening on a $50K vehicle either, so I wouldn't let the cost of these trucks factor into your disappointment.

Search around in the Interior and Audio and Electronics section and see if someone else has made a thread about this issue. I feel like I've seen something posted about this before.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull the negative terminal off the battery. Leave it disconnected for 30min and then reconnect - no guarantee it will work, but at least it will give the system a full reboot and maybe the screens will come back on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usadrenaline