Rear Entertainment Screen (Tablets)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahmedalmeer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dear All,

Good day....Just Question, My YUKON SLE not have Tablets on rear Seat ..... Can I add this ?? anyone do that ?? how much is cost?

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

Good day....Just Question, My YUKON SLE not have Tablets on rear Seat ..... Can I add this ?? anyone do that ?? how much is cost?

I question whether having the rear entertainment systems is even worth it. Tech changes so fast and it seems like it would be less expensive just having someone in the rear seats entertain themselves with an iPad tablet.

OP
OP
ahmedalmeer

ahmedalmeer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I question whether having the rear entertainment systems is even worth it. Tech changes so fast and it seems like it would be less expensive just having someone in the rear seats entertain themselves with an iPad tablet.
Totally agree with u, but my 2023 SLE have no Car Headrest Monitor (Rear Entertainment System) which is used by my children may be worth by them , so I found many type of them but actually I don't know which one is perfect for me ...... that's all the story

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your best value solution is to buy a couple of iPads and headrest mounts for them. The OEM option is $2K and ever since the change to the Google based infotainment system, everyone seems to agree it's a sub-par system. The iPads will give you a more future proof system and cost substantially less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1