Rearview mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigFella

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with the rearview mirror? My rearview mirror auto dims properly. The green light is on, but the temp and compass isn't showing anymore. Is there a quick fix to this or do I need to go spend a couple of hundred bucks to get a new one?

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure but I think there's a power button on there for that. I never use it but I remember hitting it by accident and one or both of the features turning off.

slocaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my rearveiw is on the fritz, as it has been for some time. Sometimes it works properly most of the time it doese not . If its flashing like crazy you can not turn it off (kind of annoying). I thought maybe it was because of my bass system, but it doese even when its off, going down a smooth road, or with just the key on and engine off. Seems differnt than your problem but I needed to vent. :flame:any bodyelse?

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
slo, i'd bet you have a cracked solder joint on the board somewhere. Couldn't hurt to try and salvage/repair it if your only alternative is replacement. Nothing to lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jwaynedoublin1

Latest posts