" Reduced acceleration" warning / CEL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
I got a call and email out to my service rep at the dealer. I sent him these same pics but haven't gotten a response back yet. Thanks for that insight, hopefully the dealers around here won't be as backed up for 2 weeks if that's the case. Of course I'll keep the thread updated as things progress.

I think the Denali is jealous that I was working on the Trans AM .... and wanted me to give her some love too. Haha

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Little update: So on my trip back home after dinner.... the CEL is still on but the transmission seemed to be shifting like normal, and when putting into neutral that service message doesn't pop up.

Still concerned, and need the dealer to diagnois the CEL and whatever else... kinda sorta want the transmission to go back into the mode it was when this happened when getting to the dealer and leaving the rig running so they experience it first hand.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe hit the onstar button and ask for a remote diagnostic? Check the vehicle status on your MyGMC app. Both of these will let you know what codes are posted.

You still need to get it in

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Even with rig running app doesn't show. Here is the onstar diagnosis. Waiting on dealer to get back with me still (shocker... I know ....)

Screenshot_20230504_112831_Yahoo Mail.jpg

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Go figure. Dealership tells me to bring it In tomorrow and they got a loaner for me. Start up the rig and CEL is off. Classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369