Replace liftgate projected logo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjaaam

Reaction score
The projected logo (projected on the ground; where you make the kicking motion to open the liftgate hands-free) from the rear of my 2023 Tahoe has gotten distorted. A common problem; I had a 2021 Tahoe where I had to have it replaced under warranty as well. The 2023 is out of warranty so I'm on my own.

I've searched this forum and other places online and I can't seem to find the process for changing it out myself. Has anyone ever done it? What is the GM part number?

Thanks

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be cool if someone added the logo to a K2. If they have, I’ve missed it.

nortonte

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The projected logo (projected on the ground; where you make the kicking motion to open the liftgate hands-free) from the rear of my 2023 Tahoe has gotten distorted. A common problem; I had a 2021 Tahoe where I had to have it replaced under warranty as well. The 2023 is out of warranty so I'm on my own.

I've searched this forum and other places online and I can't seem to find the process for changing it out myself. Has anyone ever done it? What is the GM part number?

Thanks
For GMC logo it is 13540010, don't know about chevy

BigdawgR6

Reaction score
From the pics of the part, it looks to be a fairly simple install. Have you tried cleaning the lens on the projection screen first? Mine was doing the same and having it washed cleared up the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmoade