Rocket Man's 2008 Bagged CC Silverado Build AKA "THE MACHINE"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I’ll have the guy that backed into me pay to repaint the bed and fix the wheel wells where I rolled the fenders and caused done minor damage. I swear I barely drive this thing, grocery shopping is about all. That’s where it happened, but at least I was in the truck AND he has insurance. It was a Russian man in his 60’s and he did not want to give me his insurance because he had no damage. I called the police and was waiting on hold when he finally gave me his info. I’ve already had my friend who owns a body shop look at it and give the insurance an estimate. Now it’s wait and see.

Attachments

• IMG_7937.jpeg
    IMG_7937.jpeg
    470.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7936.jpeg
    IMG_7936.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 2

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I’ll have the guy that backed into me pay to repaint the bed and fix the wheel wells where I rolled the fenders and caused done minor damage. I swear I barely drive this thing, grocery shopping is about all. That’s where it happened, but at least I was in the truck AND he has insurance. It was a Russian man in his 60’s and he did not want to give me his insurance because he had no damage. I called the police and was waiting on hold when he finally gave me his info. I’ve already had my friend who owns a body shop look at it and give the insurance an estimate. Now it’s wait and see.
What an azzho

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang brother. I wait for new posts about what you’ve done with it lately. This isn’t what I expected. Good job not letting the perp leave, otherwise you’d have had to follow him home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfresh5421