Roof Rack ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just picked up a z71 rack and im taking my esky rack off. Ive been looking around for roof baskets and cant decide on what style I like best, anyone have any pics?

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly I'd just run the z71 rack and add reverse lights to the ends. Thats what I did and I loved it. I however did run a yakima basket and 4 hella 500s and ended up selling shortly after, I didnt like it.

DSCN0265.jpg

DSCN1534.jpg

Reverse2.jpg

Reverse1.jpg

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
everyone asks me that and they dont make them anymore or atleast dont sell them in the US i found them on a Canadian site but they were like 50 dollar universal fog lights i removed the backs and flush mounted them to the z71 rack and cut a hole in the rack for them to sit flush. Looked factory.

check that they are on amazon... (idk if these are the clear version or not, but if you get the blue version they look like absolute shit on the roof rack btw)

http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Perform...ER&s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1387315814&sr=1-1

71dR1fvK6eL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want I can walk you through the install, its fairly easy.