roof rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking to get a roof rack for my tahoe. its a 4dr and i havent been able to find any pics of ones with a rack. seen many 2drs but id like to see a 4dr for ideas. also which ones are good? yakima, thule, other? not looking to spend a whole lot on it. want to mount some lights on it too

T-Bagg

The Esca-Hoe driver.
Reaction score
I have a two door but am interested in the same thing. Something kind of low profile, that can hold a 35" spare and a couple gas cans. And maybe some lights.

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking into a Defender roof rack for my Yukon although I wasn't sure how it would look (I want it functional but also looking nice). They're supposedly pretty tough and they have options for a light bar and a light cage. Might be of interest.

http://www.defenderracks.com

T-Bagg

The Esca-Hoe driver.
Reaction score
Those racks look like they attach to the stock roof rack. Does any one know of a rack to completely replace the stock rack?

OP
OP
the big blue bus

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes they do attach to the factory cross bars. i dont know of any that replace the stock one sorry.

here is a real nice one i found on ebay

Attachments

• !BtF1IVwBGk~$(KGrHqQOKiQEu4yJCg)jBL6ecksZ0!~~_3.jpg
    !BtF1IVwBGk~$(KGrHqQOKiQEu4yJCg)jBL6ecksZ0!~~_3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 68
  • !BtFzg)QEWk~$(KGrHqQH-CoEvEWnjeLFBL6eV,srPw~~_3.jpg
    !BtFzg)QEWk~$(KGrHqQH-CoEvEWnjeLFBL6eV,srPw~~_3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
Has anyone found a cheaper rack?? Not a fan of paying $399 for a roof rack. I rather have that then get a light bar

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
Na i looked there but they don't have the rack im looking for. I want one that has light tabs so i don't have to buy a light bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vrhaines