Rough County lifting blocks vs Belltech 4-Inch Front / 2 to 3.50-Inch Rear Lift (strut replacement)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josed620

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. New member to the forum here.

I’m getting ready to lift my wife’s 23 Yukon. I’m going to be running 285/55/22 with +20 TIS rims. I ordered the Rough Contry 3.5 lift kit but I’m not 100% convinced on it yet. My biggest concern is cutting the bolts on the stock strut to fit the top block and later on wanting to go back to stock to sell the truck or whatever other reason that might come up. Also considering ride quality. The truck rides great right now but is the ride going to change after the Rough Country lift goes on vs replacing the whole strut from Belltech??

The price for both kits it’s very close but on the Belltech set up I don’t see any upper control arms like the Rough Conty so do I need to buy those separately?? I couldn’t find much info on Belltech set up.

Any help would be appreciate it if anyone that has done the Belltech 4-Inch Front / 2 to 3.50-Inch Rear Lift (strut replacement) set up.

djnice

Reaction score
When you cut the bolts you can still put it back to stock you just have to use the shorter nuts that come with the lift. GM tall nuts won’t work. On the other hand the adjustable coil overs seem like a better option but I haven’t tried them. I used the rough country 2.5 and it seemed to ride a little more bouncy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28