Second Row Bench Recline?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnnypets

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,

I finally scored second row bench seats for my '09 Yukon. Now, how can I mod them to make them recline? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am pretty sure it can be done, I just don't know how to do it.
Help, please...

-JohnnyPets

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a thread somewhere on here. You can buy them but from what I heard they were way too expensive. If you know what your doing you could probably build a bracket of some kind

OP
OP
J

Johnnypets

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Theres a thread somewhere on here. You can buy them but from what I heard they were way too expensive. If you know what your doing you could probably build a bracket of some kind

I thought I saw something somewhere on how you can modify the bench to recline up to like 5". Been searching, but no luck so far...

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would love to see the rear seat recline more than they do right now. my passengers will sure appreciate that. if anyone can design a bracket like puckhead said i'm sure there would be many here that would buy them

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would! As long as they aren't too expensive. The whole new set up was pretty expensive IIRC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dod5-3-6L80e

Latest posts