Sensor Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hm41120

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe that these may be covers over the front bumper sensor. We just bought this 2021 Yukon and one is missing. Anyone know where we can buy another one or what it may be called? IMG_2983.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe that these may be covers over the front bumper sensor. We just bought this 2021 Yukon and one is missing. Anyone know where we can buy another one or what it may be called? View attachment 431919
if there is just a hole there then look on the backside and see if the sensor fell inside, if it is missing gone completely then you need a new front parking sensor, usually these are painted to match, you may be also getting a error on the dic for the front parking assist

OP
OP
H

Hm41120

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
if there is just a hole there then look on the backside and see if the sensor fell inside, if it is missing gone completely then you need a new front parking sensor, usually these are painted to match, you may be also getting a error on the dic for the front parking assist
No the sensor is still in place. It looks as though there should be a white piece covering over it when you compare it to the other side.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No the sensor is still in place. It looks as though there should be a white piece covering over it when you compare it to the other side.
Usually they are painted, but you could try the dealer parts department on monday. you just need the last 8 of your vin when you call or go in.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I replaced my rear sensor, it also came with a black cover face, but my truck is white. So, I have a color mismatch, but it works as it should.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StokieDood