Shift problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leroy stephenson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello brother's from another mother. I been having a shifting issue, I put a new shifting cable on over a year ago. Yesterday I was going to the store and a loud noise came out the front or back a grinding noise and then a clunking sound while driving within minutes my truck stops. So I restart the truck put it in drive and the truck will not move so if I'm able to fix this problem. Someone told me my shifting cable and my neutral safety switch ⅕

NickTransmissions

Sin City
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello brother's from another mother. I been having a shifting issue, I put a new shifting cable on over a year ago. Yesterday I was going to the store and a loud noise came out the front or back a grinding noise and then a clunking sound while driving within minutes my truck stops. So I restart the truck put it in drive and the truck will not move so if I'm able to fix this problem. Someone told me my shifting cable and my neutral safety switch ⅕
Have you figured out what caused your no-movement condition?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tazmain

Latest posts